The 2021/2022 Irish Arts Review Price Guide to Irish Art Sales is available now!
The Irish Arts Review Price Guide to Irish Art Sales, in association with The Doyle Collection, is the definitive guide to Irish art sales.
– Browse or search more than 1,000 sales results for Irish art sold by auction houses in Ireland and the UK during 2021.
– Stay up to date with art market trends with our quarterly sales and news updates throughout 2022
– Read the review of the Irish Art Market in 2021
– Track market trends by searching thousands of sales of Irish art since 1994.
The Online Price Guide to Irish Art Sales is free to subscribers to the Irish Arts Review.
|– The Price Guide is an index of all sale results received for Irish Pictures sold (in excess of €3,000/Stg£2,600) in the principal Dublin and London auction houses since 1994.
– Prices are quoted in local currency.
– In the case of James Adam’s, de Veres, Whyte’s and other Irish salerooms, the prices are hammer prices and do not include the buyer’s premium.
| – Sales in British auction houses prior to 2013 include the buyer’s premium. Sales in British auction houses in 2013 and onwards do not include the buyer’s premium.
– Unsold pictures, and pictures which fetched less than €3,000/Stg£2,600 are not included.
– Photography, stained-glass, tapestries, etc are not listed.
The IAR Online Price Guide to Irish Art Sales is copyright ©Irish Arts Review Limited and no part of it may be reproduced, transmitted or used in any form or by any means — graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or information storage retrieval or otherwise — without the prior permission of the copyright holder.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the results in the IAR Online Price Guide to Irish Art Sales, the Irish Arts Review will not be held accountable for any errors or omissions caused by late or incomplete submissions of catalogues and results.