The Irish Arts Review is a not-for-profit publication and its work would not be possible without the generous support of enlightened benefactors in both the public and private sector.
Guardians of the Irish Arts Review
The Doyle Collection
Friends of the Irish Arts Review
Art in the Open
Mr Dónall Curtin
Mr Michael Cush
AIB Private Banking
Design and Crafts Council of Ireland
Ms Gemma Hussey
Hugh Murray Architects
National Library of Ireland
Become a Friend of the Irish Arts Review at a total annual cost of €500.00!
We would be delighted to arrange your Friends of the Irish Arts Review purchase. Contact Níamh Bassett at the Irish Arts Review who will make all the arrangements for you.
Tel: +353 1 676 6711 Email: [email protected]
As a Friend of the Irish Arts Review you will receive:
– Ten gift subscriptions to the Irish Arts Review, delivered to addresses around Ireland and Northern Ireland.
– A personalised card announcing your gift to your friends and clients.
– Access to the new Irish Arts Review Digital Archive, with over 2,000 original and beautifully illustrated articles on Irish painting, sculpture, design, photography, architecture and heritage published in the Irish Arts Review since 1984.
– Access to the Online Price Guide to Irish Art Sales, the definitive guide to the Irish art market.
– Listing as a Friend in the Irish Arts Review and on https://www.irishartsreview.
The Irish Arts Review receives financial assistance from the Arts Council.