€35.00 for 12 months
We would like to invite you to subscribe to the Irish Arts Review at the specially discounted rate of €35.00.*
Perhaps you would like to avail of this rate to book a Christmas Gift Subscription and we will send a personalized gift card on your behalf.
In addition, all subscriptions booked before 31 December 2016 will be entered into an Irish Arts Review Christmas Prize Draw to win Martin Gale’s limited edition print Onlooker (signed by the artist, edition of 40).
*This special offer is only available for shipping within Republic of Ireland / N. Ireland
Book a subscription for yourself or a friend for the specially discounted rate of €35.00 and we will send on your behalf:
- Four editions of the Irish Arts Review
- Unlimited access to 1,600 original articles in the Irish Arts Review Archive
- Free access to 35,000 records of Irish art sales in the Online Price Guide to Irish Art Sales
- IAR Subscriber Card, which entitles the holder to special offers and discounts at participating galleries, bookshops, hotels and retail outlets around Ireland.
- Entry into our monthly book draw. This month, we have three copies of Cornucopia at Home: The Cookbook by Eleanor Heffernan (Cork University Press, RRP €39.00).
- Entry into our Subscriber Draw for ‘Onlooker’, limited edition print by Martin Gale.