Become a Friend
As a Friend of the Irish Arts Review you will receive
– Ten gift subscriptions to the Irish Arts Review, delivered to addresses
around Ireland and Northern Ireland.
– A personalised card announcing your gift to your friends and clients.
– Access to the new Irish Arts Review Digital Archive, with over 2,000
original and beautifully illustrated articles on Irish painting, sculpture,
design, photography, architecture and heritage published in the Irish Arts
Review since 1984.
– Access to the Online Price Guide to Irish Art Sales, the definitive guide to
the Irish art market.
– Listing as a Friend in the Irish Arts Review and on https://
€500.00 / year
Get in Touch
Tel +353 1 676 6711
Email [email protected]
Post Irish Arts Review, Tower 3, Fumbally Court,
Fumbally Lane, Dublin 8 D08 TXY8
Get in Touch
Guardians and Friends of the Irish Arts Review
The Irish Arts Review is a not-for-profit publication and its work would not be possible without the generous support of enlightened benefactors in both the public and private sector.
Guardians of the Irish Arts Review
Mr Brian P Burns
Mr Fred Krehbiel
Ireland – US Council
The Doyle Collection
Friends of the Irish Arts Review
Art in the Open
Mr Dónall Curtin
Mr Michael Cush
AIB Private Banking
Bank of Ireland Private Banking
Denis Byrne Architects Ltd
Design and Crafts Council of Ireland
National Library of Ireland
Yeaton & Associates