€35.00 for 12 months
A subscription to the Irish Arts Review is the Perfect Christmas Gift and current subscribers may avail of a discounted rate of just €35.00 (discounted from €40.00)
*This special offer is only available for shipping within Republic of Ireland / N. Ireland
Book a Christmas Gift Subscription for a friend (or yourself!) for the specially discounted rate of €35.00 and we will send on your behalf:
- Four editions of the Irish Arts Review
- Unlimited access to over 1,600 original articles in the New Irish Arts Review Digital Archive
- Free access to 35,000 records of Irish art sales in the Online Price Guide to Irish Art Sales
- IAR Subscriber Card, which entitles the holder to special offers and discounts at participating galleries, bookshops, hotels and retail outlets around Ireland.
- Cd gift preference (while stocks last) – Select one of the CDS for new subscriptions
- Entry into our monthly book draw. This month, we have three copies of Who do I think I Am? by Homan Potterton (Irish Academic Press, RRP €24.99).
- Entry into our Subscriber Draw for a Limited Edition Print of Seán McSweeney (edition of 30).