Become a Friend of the Irish Arts Review at a total annual cost of €350.00!
We would be delighted to arrange your Friends of the Irish Arts Review purchase. Contact Karen Johnston at the Irish Arts Review who will make all the arrangements for you, or you may pay online by choosing your Subscription start option, click the Add to Cart button above and send your gift recipient details directly to Karen.
As a Friend of the Irish Arts Review you will receive:
– Ten gift subscriptions to the Irish Arts Review, delivered to addresses around Ireland and Northern Ireland.
– A personalised card announcing your gift to your friends and clients.
– Access to the new Irish Arts Review Digital Archive, with over 2,000 original and beautifully illustrated articles on Irish painting, sculpture, design, photography, architecture and heritage published in the Irish Arts Review since 1984.
– Access to the Online Price Guide to Irish Art Sales, the definitive guide to the Irish art market.
– Listing as a Friend in the Irish Arts Review and on http://www.irishartsreview.
Order before 31 December 2018 and your gift recipients will be entered into an IAR Christmas Prize Draw to win a limited edition William Crozier print!